Your Questions & Answers
Q: Can anyone ask Brian Taylor a question?
A: Yes. To ask a question or submit a comment, please use CONTACT
BEINGS IN HIGHER SPHERES
Q: Are the beings in the higher spheres as described in ‘Centre’ aware that their time there will end? Might there be a chance to convince them to go on, even if they are in seemingly high positions?
DEVELOPING POWER IS A DISTRACTION FROM ERADICATION OF DEFILEMENTS
Q: Is developing and then directing power and force in that direction too much of a distraction for someone who wants to develop the power of eradicating all defilements, i.e someone who wishes the ultimate liberation of mind?
HOW TO PRACTICE ERADICATING DEFILEMENTS
Q: What is the practice for someone “who wants to develop the power of eradicating all defilements…” and liberate the mind from suffering?”
THE BRAIN AND CONSCIOUSNESS
Q: What is the true role of the brain as far as consciousness is concerned?
HUMAN EVOLUTION IN RELATION TO BUDDHA-DHAMMA AND THE CENTRE
Q: For a better understanding, could you please answer the following question on human evolution? What could one say about human evolution, the development of homo erectus, homo sapiens, the development of the number of humans that inhabit this planet in accordance with basic buddha- dhamma and the Centre?
CENTERING, VIPASSANA AND ECKHART TOLLE
Q: Can you say more about Centering meditation comparing it with Vipassana? With both teachings being so clear what is Eckhart Tolle’s contribution?
ECKHART TOLLE SAYS GOD IS UNDIFFERENTIATED CONSCIOUSNESS
Q: Consciousness is part of a sankhara involving a sense organ and a sense object. If either the sense organ or the sense object is missing, so is consciousness. Eckhart Tolle says: “God is undifferentiated consciousness.” Sabbe sankhara anicca; sabbe sankhara dukkha; sabbe dhamma anatta… Ergo, God is dukkha?
PREVIOUS LIVES AND ASTRALS
Q: When will ‘Previous Lives & Astrals’ be available?
- Universal Octopus
- How to experience the source?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- Do trees feel pain?
- Upstreaming ‘Hostility from Others’
- Exploring outer space and Planets as an Astral
- Astrals and Conception
- Karma is Power and Force
- Beings in Higher Spheres
- Developing Power is a Distraction from Eradication of Defilements
- How to Practice Eradicating Defilements
- The Brain and Conciousness
- Human Evolution in Relation to Buddha-Dhamma and the Centre
- Centering, VipASSAna and Eckhart Tolle
- Eckhart Tolle says God is undifferentiated Conciousness
- Previous Lives and Astrals
- Thunder and Lightning on Different Planes of Reality
- Gates of Eden
- Eckhart Tolle
- You are not Conciousness
- Giving rise to the Mental Concept of Separatism – Ego