Your Questions & Answers
Q: Can anyone ask Brian Taylor a question?
A: Yes. To ask a question or submit a comment, please use CONTACT
Q: Can you give a more detailed description of the publisher Universal Octopus?read more
Q: The Universal Octopus, the Centre, the Tao, as words and symbols can they indicate how to experience the Source?read more
Q: Do dogs go to heaven?read more
Q: Looking at the image of the Universal Octopus and seeing how everything emerges from the Centre, I wondered, “Do trees feel pain?”read more
Q: In Centre, chapter 21. ‘hostility from others’ you point out two ways of responding/reacting wisely. In the last paragraph you describe how to upstream everything. Does one decide from moment to moment and according to the situation whether one’s response towards the person involved is friendly or neutral? I understand that upstreaming resolves the negativity – if it is still there. Is it not that once one has upstreamed everything (completely) that one is then free to respond either in a friendly or in a neutral way?read more
Q: Exploring outer space and planets, does the astral see the astral form or shape of those planets? Could the data collected in that manner replace those found in the physical universe?read more
Q: What happens to the size of the astral at the time of conception / entering the womb of the new mother?read more
Q: Sorn and the question about the lottery: does he mean that there is a “power” or “force” which influences the lottery so that someone whose karma is good enough shall win?”...read more
- Universal Octopus
- How to experience the source?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- Do trees feel pain?
- Upstreaming ‘Hostility from Others’
- Exploring outer space and Planets as an Astral
- Astrals and Conception
- Karma is Power and Force
- Beings in Higher Spheres
- Developing Power is a Distraction from Eradication of Defilements
- How to Practice Eradicating Defilements
- The Brain and Conciousness
- Human Evolution in Relation to Buddha-Dhamma and the Centre
- Centering, VipASSAna and Eckhart Tolle
- Eckhart Tolle says God is undifferentiated Conciousness
- Previous Lives and Astrals
- Thunder and Lightning on Different Planes of Reality
- Gates of Eden
- Eckhart Tolle
- You are not Conciousness
- Giving rise to the Mental Concept of Separatism – Ego