Your Questions & Answers
Q: Can anyone ask Brian Taylor a question?
A: Yes. To ask a question or submit a comment, please use CONTACT
Q: In ‘VAJRAS DORJES’ you mention that Indra uses a Dorje (the Deva counterpart for it) to create thunder and lightning. Do you mean lightning on a Deva Plane or does it include the thunder and lightning on Earth too?
Q: After an enthralled read of ‘Vajras Dorjes’ i wondered is Christ/Jesus more a position than an individual – achieved through the accumulation of merit like Indra to eventually run out?
Q: Eckhart Tolle “seeks to reconcile God and his creation”, why does he not include animals, the dead bodies of which he obviously eats? He also quotes the Dalai Lama, who “eats meat when he is away from home” because he is “used to it”. If there is an inconsistency in morality there, this might also explain why the questioner wanted to know the following: is there an inconsistency in Eckhart Tolle’s “God is undifferentiated consciousness” as compared to “consciousness is part of a sankhara involving a sense organ and a sense object. If either the sense organ or the sense object is missing, so is consciousness.”
Q: Consciousness is creating flowers of various colors and designs, if I am the consciousness, can I change the color and design of flowers?
Q: When the all-knowing consciousness creates body and mind, how is it deluded by its own creation of body & mind and becomes limited ego by identification?
Q: Does the consciousness know itself and the world when there is no animate object in this creation?
- Universal Octopus
- How to experience the source?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- Do trees feel pain?
- Upstreaming ‘Hostility from Others’
- Exploring outer space and Planets as an Astral
- Astrals and Conception
- Karma is Power and Force
- Beings in Higher Spheres
- Developing Power is a Distraction from Eradication of Defilements
- How to Practice Eradicating Defilements
- The Brain and Conciousness
- Human Evolution in Relation to Buddha-Dhamma and the Centre
- Centering, VipASSAna and Eckhart Tolle
- Eckhart Tolle says God is undifferentiated Conciousness
- Previous Lives and Astrals
- Thunder and Lightning on Different Planes of Reality
- Gates of Eden
- Eckhart Tolle
- You are not Conciousness
- Giving rise to the Mental Concept of Separatism – Ego